1 of or relating to or resulting from industry; "industrial output"
2 having highly developed industries; "the industrial revolution"; "an industrial nation" [ant: nonindustrial]
3 employed in industry; "industrial workers"; "the industrial term in use among professional thieves"
4 employed in industry; "the industrial classes"; "industrial work"
5 suitable to stand up to hard wear; "industrial carpeting"
(of a society or country) having many industries
- ttbc Dutch: industrieel
- ttbc French: industriel
- ttbc Interlingua: industrial
- ttbc Portuguese: industrial
- ttbc Telugu: పారిశ్రామిక (paariSraamika)
Industrial may refer to:
- Industry, a segment of the economy
- Industrial Revolution, the development of industry in the 19th century
- Industrial society, one that has undergone industrialization
- Industrial engineering
- A type of land use
- An "industrial" is an industry term for a training film or video.* Industrial music, a genre of music
- Industrial Records, a record label
- Industrial piercing, an ear cartilage piercing
- Industry (disambiguation)
industrial in Spanish: Industrial
industrial in Dutch: Industrieel
industrial in Portuguese: Industrial